Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

Kaylee and I met up with my brother Ryan and his family at Disneyland last night. We got to see the Christmas parade, Small World all decorated for Christmas, the fireworks show and snow. I absolutely LOVE Disneyland during Christmas time. It is so beautiful and definitely puts you in the holiday spirit.

Uncle Ry Ry

All the girls


Cousins having fun



The girls waiting for the parade

~Ryan and I~
I am so thankful I live close to my family. I am lucky to have amazing brothers that I really enjoy spending time with.
Thanks for a fun night Jess and Ryan xoxo





1 comment:

Boyce Family said...

Awe Ryan....I miss you both. His kids are so cute and getting so big. Fun that you got to go to Disneyland together!