Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

29 weeks

Here is the belly at 29 weeks.
Our little man is now about 3 pounds and 17 inches long.
I have grown a lot in the past couple weeks and I know I am only going to get even bigger. I am getting a little uncomfortable finding it harder to bend over, get out of bed to go pee every 3 hours and put my shoes on... I laugh at myself a couple times a day. Little Parker is also starting to wake me up with his strong kicks and gymnastics moves at all hours of the night. But I can say that I am still feeling good.
I am still having contractions but less than before now that I have been taking it easy and making myself rest. My Dr. did take me out of work which I was bummed about but I know it is best for me and the baby.
Now that the holidays are over the realization that we will be a family of 4 is starting in set in. I am getting a little nervous about having 2 kids. All of my friends with more than 1 child always say "just wait tell you have two". This time around I am less scared about labor and more scared about the first couple weeks and months...

No comments: