Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

27 weeks

This is the final week of my 2nd trimester. We only have 13 weeks left and time seems to be going by so fast. I am still feeling really good but starting to get a little uncomfortable and tired. I have been trying to take it easy which is hard for me to do. Those of you who know me well know that I am a busy body :) At my last appointment I was 25 weeks and 5 days my Dr. decided to check me because I am having contractions and I am already dilated to almost 1 with a softened cervix. Which is not great news considering I am only 27 weeks. She did a test to check on the likelihood of preterm labor happening in the next 2 weeks and it came back negative which is good news. I have not been asked to stop working or exercising yet. I had contractions early with Kaylee as well but these are a little stronger and more frequent. At this point I am trying to listen to my body and lower my activity lever. I am still working but only 1 day a week. I have an appointment again on Thursday to see my high risk Dr so I am hoping that nothing has changed in the past couple of weeks. Little Parker needs to do A LOT more cooking before he joins our family.


Just for fun... Here I am 27 weeks with Kaylee


1 comment:

♥Jaime and Edson said...

Kara your little belly is just so cute! Just 1 more trimester to go girl, woo-hoo, you can do it! You're smart in listening to your body. Mama knows best!