Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

100 Days

The belly with 100 days left...
I did this same post when I was pregnant with Kaylee so I thought it would be fun to compare my belly as well as my emotions.
In my post about Kaylee I talked about how the count down has started and that I was starting to get super excited and nervous about all the little details. I was starting to clean a lot and had nesting feeling.
Well things are VERY different this time. Maybe because I remember the last 100 days going by pretty fast. I am now thinking that I cannot wait to meet our little boy and am very excited for our family to become 4. But I have absolutely NOTHING done. Parker's room has become the room I put everything in that I am not sure where I want. So it is full of boxes and a bunch of crap. So I am really hoping that I will become motivated to unpack the rest of the house and get his room ready. I do have to say that I am enjoying this pregnancy much more than I did with Kaylee and I appreciate being able to be pregnant so much more. I have also gotten very excited about having a BOY.

25.5 weeks...
I wanted to be sure to take a picture of me in my work uniform. hahaha... I feel like I look so silly in it but it is something I want to remember.


And this is my belly with Kaylee when I had 100 days to go... I think I was a little bigger and was carrying a lot higher.




No comments: