Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas was a fun and very busy day at our house. We had everyone over at our house this year and it turned out wonderful. This was the 1st time in 13 years that I did not have to drive anywhere on Christmas.

Santa came to our house

Kaylee opening presents from Santa...
This year was so awesome she really "got it" and had so much fun. All day she kept singing Happy Birthday to Baby Jesus and talked about Santa coming to her house.

Her new purple bike from Santa (she asked him for a purple bike and kitchen)



Me & my parents
Our house full of gifts
Cousins eating dinner

They are so sweet together...
Aaliyah (almost 6), Liannah (1.5), Conner (7), Kaylee (almost 3)


This Christmas I felt an overwhelming amount of joy and appreciation for all that I have. I am so blessed to have an amazing family, husband, healthy little girl and a sweet baby boy on the way and of course great friends. For me Christmas is not about the gifts but about spending time with the ones you love and giving to others. I love this holiday for all the traditions, family time, music and beautiful decorations.
Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: