Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

~ Smiling ~

Auntie "M" and Kaylee... 02/15~ So after many weeks of waiting for a "real" smile (one while she was awake) it finally happened. But not exactly as I had hoped... It was for Megan not Mommy or Daddy! We were having dinner at Jan's house (my mother in law) and while Megan was holding Kaylee she started laughing and when she looked down Kaylee had a huge smile on her face and of course Jeremy and I missed it!!! Megan got her to smile again and we got to see it. It made my week. I love that she is finally getting a little personality. Megan was so excited! She does not get to hold Kaylee often because she is usually busy with her 2 girls! Megan loves being an Auntie!
My little pumpkin 6 weeks old today!!

No comments: