Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

~ 5 weeks~

Kaylee's 1st time at the beach
Daddy and Harley
I decided to get out her play gym (or whatever this thing is called) and she loved it. She just looked at everything for about 30 minutes. It was really cute! I am shocked at how alert she is. She is sleeping a lot less during the day. I am hoping that she will start sleeping longer through the night now... I am sure that is wishful thinking. She is getting so much bigger. I think she has gained some weight in the past couple of weeks. The shocking thing is she keeps getting longer... Should be interesting to see how tall she gets considering mom and dad are both short!


1 comment:

Boyce Family said...

She is so cute. I haven't heard from you in awhile. Give me a call, I have this whole week off. I tagged you, go to http://boycerulez.blogspot.com/ and check it out.