Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

~ Our Virgina Trip ~

My sleeping beauty~ 7 weeks old
Cozy for the COLD weather
Kaylee's 1st time on an airplane~ Kaylee did SO great on the plane... we had a really long day getting to Virgina. Our 1st flight was cancelled then delayed we hung out in LAX for almost 5 hours. I was SO nervous about how she would do. But she did great she slept almost the whole time. Once she gets older and more active I don't think I will want to do that long flight all alone.
on the plane
Kaylee & Ella~ Ella is a great big sister and loved Kaylee... She is so smart and getting so big! I had a lot of fun with her.
Stacey & I ~ we went out one night without the girls. Pete (her husband) watched all 3 of them. It was a lot of fun and much needed for both of us!
Kaylee & Harper (6 months)~ Harper has got to be one of the best babies I have ever met. She is always happy and smiling. She is a gorgeous and sweet baby.
I had such a good time visiting with Stacey and her family. We had a really good time!!!



2 comments:

Autumn said...

HELLO, I HAVEN'T EVEN MET HER YET! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF HER SLEEPING. I SHOWED IT TO BRETT AND SAID "I WANT ANOTHER ONE!" TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Nice pic of me Kar, seriously it looks like my BANGS are wet! O'well, we were MILFS that night :)
-Stac