Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Only for you Jess~

I got tagged!

My cousin Jessica tagged me...... so I can't not do it!

The rules are: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.

Here goes:

10 years ago I was:

I was living on campus at Long Beach State... a Freshman

5 things on my to do list today:

Since the day is almost over I will do this for tomorrow.

1. Get the car washed

2. Meet my mom

3. Laundry

4. Work out

5. Start packing for my trip

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:

Gosh never really thought about it... I guess buy a bigger house, own some investment properties, invest a lot of it, go back to school to do something that I love (nursing or doctor), buy my hubby the boat of his dreams, a couple vacation homes... Maybe Jeremy and I have talked about it a little not really being a billionaire but having more money that we do now... we would still want to be humble but have some things that we don't now...

3 of my bad habits are:

1. Being flakey sometimes (I make to many plans)
2. Saying NO to people
3. Being to potty mouth

5 places I have lived:

1. Provo, UT
2. St. Louis, MO
3. Carlsbad, CA
4. Long Beach, CA
5. Huntington Beach, CA

5 jobs I have had:

1. Chili's
2. Dukes
3. NationPoint
4. First Horizon
5. Wells Fargo

Something most people don't know about me:

Honestly I am a pretty open person... I think most people that I am friends with know a lot about me.... maybe 1 thing you might not know... I can play piano!

So now I am tagging:

I am not tagging anyone only because I don't think anyone will do it :) I love you Jess :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I played the piano for 4 years too..
However congratulations on your little one. Geneveve has started to smile and laugh. Its the best!

Hope to meet Kaylee... xoxo

Rebecca... Haley's friend