Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

~One Month~

She is getting big so fast
Our little pumpkin
sound asleep on my lap
Playing with Daddy
Kaylee & Elle
It is already Kaylee's 1 month birthday... I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. I feel like she was born yesterday but at the same time I feel like she has been a part of our lifes forever. I am really enjoying being a mom. I am SO in love with her. The first month has been a lot easier than I expected. I think I was expecting the absolute worst so I have been pleasantly surprised. Kaylee is a really good baby so that is helpful. She is getting bigger everyday, she is now fitting in newborn and some 0-3 month clothes. She is sleeping less during the day and is much more alert. She loves looking at everything. I am looking forward to her laughing soon. Kaylee is my new little buddy we do everything together. Being a Mom is the best job I have every had!!!

No comments: