Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Update

So I had my usual weekly appointment yesterday. I am now dilated to 4cm and 100% effaced!!! The doctor said that she could feel my bag of water and it is ready to burst. I am really hoping that it will... just so that I have NO questions about going to the hospital. She also stripped my membranes yesterday so I am crossing my finger that will gets things moving. My contraction are still happening so I will be doing the NST testing tomorrow. I really am hoping that Kaylee is not this stubborn once she gets here! :) I could not sleep last night because all I could think about was my water breaking and actually getting to meet her!

3 comments:

Joannah said...

She is soooo coming sometime this week or next! I can't wait to see how cute she is!

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you are handling everything so well. i miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hi My 3 Rits, your blog is cute!! Some great pictures! And my grandaughter is beautiful!!! So Happy she is finally here. Thank You for letting me be part of the delivery team,it was awesome seeing her being born!!!!!!!!!!! I Love U guys! Gramma Spike