Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fun with Grammy

She was over taking pictures... she makes the funniest faces.
~Kaylee and Grammy~
Our 1st picture together outside of the hospital.

Our first 2 weeks have been filled with many challenging and memorable moments... the whole night thing has not been that bad she is up every 2-3 hours to eat... the hard thing has been getting her to sleep in the bassinet. She sleeps like an angel on my chest but once I put her down she is up again. I have to figure something out!!! I don't want her to get use to sleeping with us that is for sure. She has become much more alert which has been fun... she looks at me when I talk to her and is already becoming a mamas girl. I almost feel bad when Jeremy holds her and she starts crying the second he hands her to me she stops. I am sure that will change in time. One thing I cannot wait to tell her when she gets older is how she pooped ALL over me at 2 in the morning. It scared the heck out of me. I never knew poop could shoot that far. Now I laugh about it but at the time I wanted to die! We have started walking again which has been nice. I am really enjoying spending time with her and cannot wait for her to become more animated. I feel like she is already getting big.


1 comment:

Autumn said...

ENJOY EVERY STAGE, IT GOES BY SO FAST! MY BABY GIRL WILL BE 3 IN MAY!! WANT TO COME VISIT SOON. I NEED TO GET THROUGH THIS WEEK, SO HOPEFULLY NEXT WEEK! CALL YA SOON!