Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

12 Days Old

Wide awake when it is time for bed... I think she has her days and nights mixed up. (11 days old)
Her first dinning experience at Mahe for Uncle Kurt's birthday. She was great... I know I should enjoy all the sleeping while I can because it will not last long.
The past 12 days have been awesome. We have had a lot of visitors. We were lucky enough to have Grandma Kathy stay with us for 3 days. My mom was really helpful and kept me entertained. We had our 2nd doctors appointment on Thurs. she is now weighing 7 pounds and is doing great. She did have jaundice but that has now gotten better as well thank goodness. I am having so much fun being a mommy. I think I still cannot believe that she is mine. I love it!!!!

1 comment:

Joannah said...

She is so delicate and gorgeous! I loooove her hair too! I was hoping Elishia and I could stop by again next week so I can meet her and maybe Elle could come too? I will call you or get your # from Elishia before though. xo