Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Weeks 2 & 3

2 weeks old
3 weeks old

1st bath together


Kaylee has to have him by her to watch morning cartoons

Sweet Face
Palm Springs

Grumpy Buns
The past 3 weeks have been a big adjustment for me. I am getting use to it finally! But with a very needy baby and whining 3 year old it has been hard I'm not gonna lie. Kaylee is such a sweet big sister and wants to help with everything but I also know she is having a hard time adjusting to sharing my time. She is doing great and gets better at it everyday. Parker is still waking up every 2-3 hours at night and has been much more alert during the day. So far Parker has been a much harder baby than Kaylee was. This little boy can go from zero to ten in seconds. When he is mad he is MAD! He is a sweet little cuddle bug and I love that. I am learning how to juggle the two kids, being a good wife, homemaker and while trying to keep my house peaceful. I feel very blessed to have our family of 4!

1 comment:

Haley Summer said...

I love the pic of you 3 in palm springs...so sweet!!!!