Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1st weeks

Love them
1st Bath at home 4 days old

3 days old


6 days old

Grandma Spike

Auntie Nellie

Harley is excited and wants to meet his new little brother too

Papa
Uncle Kurty
1st walk 8 days old
Parker's 1st time at the beach (8 days old)

The first couple weeks have gone really well. Jeremy stayed home for 1 week. My mom stayed with me for a couple days and then Spike took Kaylee for me on Friday. Kaylee has done great with her little brother although she has been VERY whinny toward Jeremy and I. I am happy she is being nice to Parker but I really look forward to having my sweet little girl back. Parker is eating every 2-3 hours during the day and night. He already seems so much bigger to me. We are having fun adjusting and being a family of 4.

No comments: