Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

He's HERE!!!

Parker James Ritter
Born: 02.23.2011@ 3:51am
6 lbs 8 oz
19 inches long



The final belly shot (37 weeks 2 Days)


Parker's 1st picture with Mommy and Daddy


My amazing support team

Daddy.Grandma Kathy.Grandma Spike




Not so sure about this...



Grandma Kathy

Grandma Spike


Proud Daddy

Minutes after birth and he already loves his Mama!




We are SO excited that Parker is here and a healthy beautiful boy. The birth was a good experience over all and so much different than the 1st time. I went to the Dr on Tuesday morning 2/22 and was dilated to 3cm and 60% effaced. My mom and I had planned to spend the day together so after my appointment I met up with her we did a little shopping and then had lunch. I was contracting as I normally do but started have some stronger contractions that were 4 minutes apart and never stopped no matter what I did. At about 3pm I started noticing that with every contraction I thought I was peeing my pants (sorry TMI) and then my mom mentioned that maybe was water had a leak. So eventually I called L&D and the wanted me to come in to check it out. I waited as long as I could before calling Jeremy to come home but the contractions started getting even stronger and 2-3 minutes apart. Jeremy came home we got the hospital at 7pm and I did end up having a high leak in my bag but had also progressed to 4cm and 100% effaced. We were having BABY!!! After a long night of laboring and NO sleep Parker James arrived at 3:51AM...
He is sweet TINY and perfect!
I could not feel more blessed to have 2 beautiful and healthy children.

No comments: