Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

5 Years

We had our 5th wedding anniversary on St. Patty's Day! I cannot believe that 5 years have already passed it has gone by so fast. We have created so many memories, traditions and a beautiful family. I am so glad I married my best friend he is a great person that I love and respect so much! We went to dinner kid free (Thanks Grandma Spike) at Captain Jacks and enjoyed some yummy food and great conversation. I LOVE YOU BABE!

March 17, 2006
March 17, 2011


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

While at dinner we talked about our top 5 memories/events and here were mine of course the top being the birth of Kaylee and Parker...



1. Our Honeymoon

2. Cabo for Ryan & Katie's wedding

3. Hawaii

4. Our sweet Kaylee's Birth
5. And most recently Parker's arrival
Looking forward to MANY more years together!
~Happy Anniversary Honey~

No comments: