Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2007

Roller Coaster Ride!!

The past 4 days have been very hard on my mind and body. As I wrote in my last entry we thought we were going to have Christmas baby... well obviously that did not happen. Then on the 26th we were sure she was coming! I started have very regular contraction again at about 11:00 am while at my sisters house. They were exactly 5 minutes apart for 2 hours and then got to be 2-4 minutes apart while I waited for Jeremy to get home to take me to the hospital. Once we got there I was hooked up to everything for about an hour and the contractions were coming 1-4 minutes apart for a consistent hour. The midwife came in to check me and I was only dilated to 3cm and 80% effaced... long story short they sent me home and told me I was in the early stages of labor and this could go on for days. I was shocked, confused and very frustrated. So yesterday morning we had our scheduled weekly appointment. There is still no change in my dilation or effacement. I am still have contraction about 5-10 minutes apart so now we just have to wait for the time that they get even stronger or my water breaks. After leaving my appointment in tears yesterday due to frustration I have decided I am not going to think about it or time my contractions anymore. She will come when she is ready... Hopefully my next post will be a picture of Kaylee!!!

No comments: