Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!



Conner opening his presents!
Little Hanna!!!
Merry Christmas I hope that everyone had a good time with family and friends! The last couple of days have been pretty eventful with the holidays but also for this pregnancy. On Christmas Eve we were sure little Kaylee was going to be a Christmas baby. I was having contractions 4 minutes apart so after about an hour we called labor & delivery... Anaheim was full so I was going to have to go to Irvine Regional (which I was not excited about)... the nurse told me I could stay home for a little longer if I wanted. So Jeremy and I came home got everything ready to put in the car and them I asked him if we could just hang out and make sure this was really "it"... well after about 30 minutes my contraction calmed down and eventually went to about ever 10 minutes. So we decided to go to bed and try to sleep. Well I could not sleep of course and spent my whole night on the couch waking up to contractions... but still not close enough together. So we went my parents house yesterday and enjoyed Christmas with my family. I was having contractions all day so when we got home I decided I should call labor & delivery again mainly because I was concerned about the stress these contractions could be causing the baby. They told me as long as she is still moving all should be fine. And that I should come in when my contractions get to be 5 minutes apart. So here I am at 5:50am unable to sleep due to strong contractions this morning at 4am. They were consistently 7 minutes apart for an hour and now they are once again back to being 10-12 minutes apart. This little girl is either just not ready or being VERY STUBBORN just like her mom and dad. I know that she will come when it is time. As Jeremy left work this morning... I once again said the could be the day we meet our little girl (for the 3rd time)!!!

No comments: