Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Doctor Update

Today I had my weekly appointment and to my surprise I am dilated to 2 and 50% effaced. I guess the reason I am SO shocked is my last appointment which was 10 days ago I had nothing going on down there. So it is exciting to know that things are moving in the right direction. I have decided that tomorrow I will be getting our bags ready and getting the chair seat out of the box. Just in case anything does happen... I am not holding my breath that is for sure considering a couple of my friends have walked around for weeks in similar situations if not more dilated and effaced. I know that she will come when ever she is ready. I really hope that she waits till after the holidays though!

No comments: