Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baby Elle is here!!!!!!!

Elle Ryan Libbert
Born~ 12/15/07 @ 8:03pm
6 pounds 13 ounces
19 inches

Little Elle a couple of hours after birth! She is so pretty!!!

The 1st Family photo!!!!

I cannot even begin to tell you what a great day yesterday was... Haley was amazing and very calm. She made labor seem like a piece of cake. I was very impressed!! It was so awesome getting to see Elle for the first time and watch Haley interact with her baby. I kept looking at her and saying "you are a mommy"... I still cannot believe that she is really here. It seems like yesterday we were walking on the beach both newly pregnant talking about how shocked we were that we would be having babies so close together. Elle is so beautiful with a perfect mix of mommy and daddy! Sean and Haley are already great parents!

Congrats Haley and Sean on your prefect new addition!!! I love her already!


No comments: