Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Family Shower

Harley & I~ 27 weeks prego and the bump is growing...
THANK YOU to the wonderful hosts of our shower. Auntie Megs (35 weeks prego) and Grandma Spike... Gamma Kathy... I love my mom
The pregos... Haley (31 weeks)& I
The Cake... it was yummy!!!! Carrot cake my favorite!

So... yesterday I got to spend the afternoon with many of the most important woman in my life for our 1st baby shower. It was so nice and we got very spoiled. This little girl is going to have the cutest stuff. Thank you so much for everyone who was able to come and for all of the wonderful gifts. Mama Jan and Megan did a great job~ thank you so much... I know baby Ritter will love you as much as I do.

Now I just CANNOT wait to meet my little niece... Hanna!!! I think she will be here in about 3 weeks. Megs you are a trooper!!! I love you!!!

No comments: