Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

6 Months

Belly at 6months!
It has only been 2 weeks since I have written and a lot has actually happened. I am definitely getting bigger as you can tell by the picture above that was just taken today. She is moving around much more which is always a good thing. We have started the nursery which is exciting. Jeremy painted last weekend and we got almost everything out of the room to make room for all of her stuff. My mom and I registered which was fun yet interesting. I trust my mom completely so I just shot the gun when she told me to. It has made it even more real that she will be here before we know it. It is crazy to think we will meet our little girl in just 3.5 months! My body is starting to feel the "joys" of being pregnant... my feet are hurting by the end of the day (maybe I should give up the heels but I am not ready yet), I am getting tired again and having a VERY hard time sleeping... not because I am uncomfortable but because I have become a very light sleeper and cannot fall back asleep once I wake up. I am also noticing on my walks I am getting short of breath sooner. Women do not lie when they say you feel pregnant all over!!
I am really looking forward to the next couple of months... #1 I love the holidays, #2 my sister and close friends will be having babies very soon. I cannot wait to meet all of these little ones especially my niece and little Elle!

No comments: