Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Parker 20 Months

 Our Parkey Boy is no longer a baby he is officially a BOY... :( I'm not so sure how I feel about this. I really want him to stop growing up so fast. He has changed SO much in the past 2 months now that he is walking/running. He is talking a lot more and becoming a dare devil. The rougher the better with him that is for sure. All of the bruises on his body show for it. The forehead seems to always have a couple. LOL! He is also super sweet and cuddles with me sometimes still. He LOVES his family and follows us everywhere. I adore his personally most of the time. He has become a great sleeper, he loves music and dancing, coloring, doing whatever his sister is doing, cars, soccer, throwing things. His laugh is contagious... We love him so much.  

No comments: