Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MOPS

WooHoo!!!! I think I have finally caught up... Even though I missed the whole summer. LOL! This is one thing I can cross off my long list of "things to do".

 Anyways I joined a group called MOPS (Mothers of Preschooler) and am really loving it. I decided to join for a couple of reason...
1. To get Parker away from me and with kids his age
 2. To get some "me" time now that I am not at Duke's for the winter
3. To meet some new woman

Well this has really been a great thing for me and Parker. This is my 5th week and Parker finally no longer needs his paci and mimi the whole 2 hours I'm gone. He only cries for a minute which is major progress. I am also learning a lot about how to be a better person, mom, wife and friend. I am so thankful I get to do this for myself. As a Mom I feel like it is always so hard to find a balance. I know this program is not for everyone but I'm glad I joined. :)  

2 comments:

AlliBee said...

Aw, I'm wishing I had signed up for MOPS this semester. Tanya has said nothing but great things about it this go around and I'm thinking I'll do it next fall...will you do MOPS again?

Unknown said...

I have really enjoyed this semester of MOPS. Looking forward to the Fall. The take aways and "me time"(time away from the littles) really make it worthwhile.