Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Puerto Rico

Jeremy and I were lucky enough to enjoy 5 nights and 6 days in Puerto Rico! The vacation was hosted by a company that Jeremy buys material from "Walter".We were there with 540 other electricians. Our 6 days were jammed packed with fun adventures, sight seeing, Jeremy golfed, I went to the spa and enjoyed the pool, cocktail parties, dinners, and some much enjoyed adult time. We met some great people and really enjoyed spending time with Zoltan and Krista.  


Our first day we went zip lining. It was really fun!
I was so shocked I actually did it I am scared of heights.
That's me about to take off
Us the 2nd night at a Walter's hosted "Taste of Puerto Rico" night.
The next day we went to Zoltan and Krista to a beautiful rain forest and did a hike to a water fall and then went to an amazing  beach.
La Mina Falls
Zoltan got in the freezing water

So green and pretty this was my favorite thing we did
The last day we went to old San Juan this it is such a cool city with a lot of character.

Our farewell dinner

The view from our room.
As you can see it was very windy. The weather was super tropical, with lots of rain. I'm glad we got to experience Puerto Rico. And most of all I'm thankful I got to spend time with my hubby :)

THANK YOU to my parents for taking care of the Kaylee and Parker.
We are so lucky we can leave and not worry about our kids.  

No comments: