Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Parker's turns ONE

It is hard to believe our little guy is already ONE! The first 4 months of his life went by really slow but the past 8 have gone SO FAST! We spent Parker's actually birthday doing lots of fun things. Kaylee and I took him to get his 1st haircut, then lunch, then to pick out a balloon and cupcake and then off to Disneyland that night for a couple of hours. It was a great day!
My handsome guy after his 1st haircut

at Disneyland

The birthday boy enjoying his 1st cake!

Parker James,
You are such a joy to have around. I feel so blessed to have you in my life. You make me smile every day. I love you forever, I'll like you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be
Love Mommy

No comments: