Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Feeling Ready...

Last weekend I had an amazing shower for Parker throw by my sweet friends and family.
(more pictures to come)
I was able to get the nursery done and am feeling ready for my little guy. I got his bedding through "The Baby Guy" and I think it turned out great. My creative friend Haley made his name. I love the colors and can't wait for little Parker to occupy his room.






The bedding and beautiful quilt made by my mom.
I have even washed and put away everything. All I have left to do is pack a hospital bag, diaper bag and clean all of the contraptions (swing, car seat, bouncer etc.)



2 comments:

Autumn said...

Wow, I am impressed, come decorate my house, I suck at that stuff! You are organized, I don't even pack hospital bags, I was always late, ha! ha!

Haley Summer said...

The room looks super cute.

I am dying!!!! You wrote that all you have left to do is pack a hospital bag and clean all of the "CONTRACTIONS" hahahahahahaha! OMG!!!