Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

3 Already...

It is hard to believe that 3 years have already passed. Kaylee has been such fun sweet and entertaining little girl. She is smart, loving, funny, stubborn, animated, feisty, beautiful inside and out. I always catch myself getting emotional on her birthday... I truly cannot imagine my life with out her. I am so thankful I get to be a mom and even more thankful I am Kaylee's mommy.

01/06/2008

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday


3rd Birthday

~We love you Kaylee~
Happy 3rd Birthday


1 comment:

Boyce Family said...

I can't believe she's 3 either. She is so dang cute! Hope she had a Happy Birthday. When I told Jason it was Kaylee's birthday, he said, Out of all the little kids we know, and aside from our kids, Kaylee is my favorite! She won Jason over in the short visit we had with her. Thought I would share that, she is precious and we love her lots!