Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

We moved...

Over the past couple of weeks we have been busy moving... We finally sold our condo and are in a house that has more space for our growing family. We are super happy to have a new place with room for Kaylee to play, a backyard for Harley and enough space to entertain guests. But at the same time the move was a little bitter sweet for me. I am actually going to miss our condo for many different reasons...
  • We have had so many great memories there. It's the first place Jeremy and I owned together, the only place Harley has lived, the place we brought our baby girl home from the hospital.
  • We now live on the other side of town from all of our family. Grandma Spike and Auntie Nellie lived in the same track, Josh and Megs were in the track across the street and Kurty lived 2 streets over. We are still close but no longer walking distance.
  • I will miss my walks in the old neighborhood. I knew exactly how long they were and I got to walk with my mother in law or sisters weekly.
  • The cute park we had Kaylee's 1st birthday party at, jacuzzi night with my little family.
  • And just the our cozy little place we made our home for the past 5 years.

Jeremy and I the day we moved in 08/2005

Our first family picture with Kaylee 01/08/2008

Harley's 1st bath 11/2006


(Kaylee and Daddy loving our new house)
Although there are many things we will miss about our old house we have a ton to look forward to at our new house... The one I think we are all most excited about is bringing home our new little man.

Kaylee LOVES the big bath in our room

so do Hailee and Hanna

Last night we has some friends over for dinner... 6 kids and 7 adults and it did not feel crowded.
Kaylee got a new big girl bed and is doing awesome. I was a little scared about the transition but she surprised me and has done amazing. I'm so proud of our big girl.
We love our new neighborhood. It is very kid and family friendly, has a great pool and park. And we live in the same track as our great friends. So we look forward to creating many new memories here.

No comments: