Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

19 weeks

Yahoo!!! We have just about made it half way. The past 6 weeks have flown by probably because I am feeling really good and have been so busy. I don't know why but I love looking back of belly pics when I was pregnant with Kaylee to compare my growing belly. And wow have I grown... I definitely look pregnant and have stranger asking me how far along I am. This stage is for sure my favorite time of pregnancy.

19 week belly with Kaylee (above)

&

19 week belly with Parker (below)

I feel like I look about the same but was caring higher with Kaylee.

We got to see our little man last week for his big ultra sound. He is looking great and healthy! Which is a wonderful feeling. Parker is now about 10 ounces and 6.5 inched long from crown to rump. The size of a small cantaloupe!

No comments: