Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Workin girl

So exciting I got a job!!!! Well actually I am a little nervous!!! I will be going back to Dukes a couple nights a week. I stopped working there when I was 25 so I hope I can still keep up like I use to :) I am looking forward to making some extra money as well as doing something that is just for me. I had my orientation today and it was great to see some old faces. Things have changed in the past 5 years but not that much.
Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Tropical Baby said...

YAY! omg you are going to love it AFTER being in the corporate world. remember how much we complained about working in a restaraunt? NOW we can make just as much if not MORE at dukes in this economy. Plus you can request vacation without getting heat from your manager. lol good luck! you will be fine.

xoxoxox

Team Clancy said...

I can't wait to see you there. Same Haus, different girls...

Autumn said...

Hello, a lot has changed, I am not there!
So funny your back there!
Tell my hubby hi!
I will come visit you too!