Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Haley

Noel~Lauren~Haley~Brianna
Haley celebrated her 29th birthday yesterday at the iLouge with her family and friends. My night out was VERY short lived... Apparently my daughter has a serious attachment to me. After being gone less than 2 hours I get a call from Jeremy and all I can here is a screaming baby... I tell him to try the bottle once more if that does not work I will come home. Well needless to say nothing was working. She got herself SO worked up that she was soaking wet in sweat and would not eat or do anything but scream... SO frustrating!!!!
Ironically I got my weekly e-mail from baby zone about Kaylee's 32nd week of life. Here is what it said...
Between six and nine months, babies show wariness when something out of the ordinary happens. They now recall what they've experienced before, whether people, places, or things. They're most comfortable with what's familiar (OK, who isn't)Babies, however, have no filter through which to hide their distress. Plus they have limited experiences overall, so they face many novel situations in which they'll display wariness or downright fear. At those moments, your child will turn to you for comfort and reassurance.
SO... After I got Kaylee calmed and to sleep I realized that I need to leave more often so that when I do have an event I can enjoy myself and know that she will not give the person watching her a hard time. Happy Birthday Hay!!! You are one hot mama! Love you


No comments: