Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

~7 Months~


Our Kaylee girl is now 7 months old. She is such a joy to be around. She laughs at everything and makes me laugh all the time. She is now sitting, rolling and scooting everywhere. She is very close to crawling but does not have it down yet. She still has no teeth but shows all the signs of teething. Kaylee is a great eater she loves everything so far. She is becoming a little chubby thing her legs are hilarious. We have been enjoying pool and beach days she loves the water. I feel so blessed to have such a happy healthy baby.

3 comments:

babyreynolds said...

I cannot believe she is 7 months old already!!! WOW! Those photos are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is already 7 months...she is too cute. ~Cheryl

Autumn said...

I LOVE THIS AGE!
SO CUTE AND CHUNKY!
I WANT TO PINCH HER!
LETS DO BEACH THIS WEEK OR NEXT!
SUMMER IS FLYING BY WAY TOO FAST!!