Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

~Pool Time~

Kaylee's 1st time completely in the pool (not just her feet)... she loved it!
I love this little face! (4 1/2 months old)
We had a great family afternoon yesterday. Jeremy and I took Kaylee to the pool in hopes of cooling her off with this crazy hot weather we have been having!! I am learning that heat really bothers her. When she is too hot she gets very fussy. I hope that she grows out of this because we love warm weather!! Kaylee found her feet this week. She is also digging her heels in the ground and scooting every where. I can't just leave her on the bed anymore that is for sure.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Got your message the other day, sorry I haven't called back! Lets get together soon! Kaylee is so stinkin cute!!