Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Camping

~ Our little camper happy in the wagon~
~ We love her~
~Jr and Jeremy hanging out at our camp site~
~Hudson could not get enough of the dirt!!! His mommy "loved" it :) ~
~Pooped~
~ All bundled up in my life saver the best portable swing ever!!!~

This past weekend we went camping in San Clemente. It was such a great time. I was a little worried about how Kaylee would do considering she did not do well at the river and it could not have turned out any better. Kaylee did great and was very happy. Luckily we shared a campsite with the Reynolds who have a 1 year old (Hudson) so they were very understanding when Kaylee woke up at 4am. The weekend was a lot of fun I can't wait to go again.


1 comment:

Boyce Family said...

Camping how fun! I agree the portable swing is a life saver, I have the exact same one as you. We have never taken Jerzie camping, and Jaxon has gone twice but he was too little to remember. We totally need to take a camping trip. I'm glad she did good and you had fun.