Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Hanna will be here soon!!

On Sunday we did a pamper mommy day for my sister Megan with some of her closest friends and family. She is due on Nov. 29th but... she went to here weekly doctors appointment today and is 90% effaced and 2cm. So Megs is hoping she will be here within a week. We went on a 2 mile walk today so maybe that will help. I cannot wait to meet my little niece!!!
My mom and I got to spend a lot of time together this weekend... She ended up being my coach at our birthing/Lamaze class. Jeremy was very sick and could not come. :( I was very thankful my mom was able to come and support me in such short notice. She also came up the next day for Megan's pamper day. I am so lucky to have such an amazing mom. She is always here for me and always SO helpful. The class we took was very informative and helped me to not be so afraid of labor.

No comments: