Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

Excited!!!

For some reason I feel the need to get some of my thoughts out... With the time getting closer for our little one to finally arrive. I am getting SO excited and somewhat emotional. Emotional in a good way though. I just cannot even imagine what it will feel like when I get to hold and kiss her for the first time and know that Jeremy and I created this beautiful person. It is amazing to me how much I love her and yet have not even met her. This all probably sounds extremely cheesy but it is really how I feel.
With only 10 weeks to go I still have a lot to do... but I still have plenty of time. Jeremy and I are taking a birthing class tomorrow. I hope that it is helpful and informative. I am feeling good just having a hard time sleeping but nothing worth complaining about.
I am sure what has sparked these feelings today is my friends Shea and Joannah had there little girl this morning. Looking at the pictures brought tears to my eyes. It just seemed to be an amazing moment. Congrats to you both I cannot wait to meet little Jordan.

No comments: