Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

IT'S A....

GIRL!!!!!!!!

Last Monday Jeremy and I went to an ultrasound place that does early sex detection. It was so exciting. When we got there I was really nervous and I am not sure why... Once we started all that I cared about was seeing the her heartbeat and just looking at her. Once I saw that everything was good and that she was active I did not even care what sex the baby was. And then when she said "It's a GIRL"... I was in complete shock. I made her explain how she knew 3 times. I really thought that we were having a boy. I think I am still in shock! It was so awesome to see her moving around so much. She said that our baby is not shy!! It was a great night. One of my favorite parts of the whole thing was watching Jeremy's face he could not take his eyes off the TV!

No comments: