Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

14 weeks


So here is my belly at 14 weeks and I feel like it has grown SO much I have actually had people ask when I am due. Personally I think they are pretty brave to ask that question at this point :) I have been feeling a lot better the past couple of weeks which has been so nice. I have gotten a lot of my energy back and feel more like my normal self. I am still walking everyday with Harley (our dog) and sometimes Haley or Megan. It has actually become one of my favorite things to do! (Shows you how exciting my life is these days)

Last week I took a couple of days off and spent some time with my mom and the rest of my family. We had a really nice time. My Mom and I went shopping for some maternity items. It was pretty funny! I just think that most of the stuff is SO frumpy. I did end up finding some cute stuff that will most likely fit me in the next month or sooner.

It has become so real now that I am showing more and have seen the baby again. I am starting to feel like I have so much to do to get ready for her arrival. As much as I don't really love being pregnant it has been a pretty cool experience to go through. I just feel very blessed!

1 comment:

babyreynolds said...

Oh my gosh - you are showing! So cute! Congrats again on finding out your'e having a little girl!!