Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

2 Months Already


The past 4 weeks have gone by pretty fast. It has been fun telling our friends and family about our exciting news. They say you are not suppose to tell until you make it through the first trimester but it is so hard to not tell the people you love such great news. I have felt great up until this last week. The morning sickness has started. I cannot complain because it is not as bad as some of my friends have had. And why do they call it "morning sickness" I would love to know??? I get it at all different times of the day. Besides that and being really tired I feel great. Megan (my sister-in-law) and I try to go walking every night. She is 7 weeks ahead of me so it is really great to spend time with her. I have SO many friends pregnant that is makes it fun being able to relate...

I am really looking forward to our first doctors appointment. It is Friday. I cannot wait to see the size of the baby and hopefully here the heart beat. I am also looking forward to asking a ton of questions. I think that will make things much more real for Jeremy and I.

The pictures are of this past weekend.

No comments: