Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 9, 2007

1st Doctors Appt.

We had our first appointment yesterday. It was so great. I loved the mid wife she answered all of my questions and was very informative. She actually has the same birthday as me. The best part of the whole thing was we got to see the baby and the heartbeat. The baby is measuring a little smaller than 8.5 weeks so I will be getting another ultra sound that will allow them to give me a better due date. As of right now it is either January 15th or January 21st. It made everything very real. I just still cannot believe that I have a baby growing inside of me. I kept having dreams before the appointment that the doctor would try to find the baby and nothing was there. So when I saw the babies heartbeat I could not get the smile off my face.

No comments: