Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lucky Girl

Kaylee got SO spoiled for her 4th birthday!
She celebrated for 3 days and is obviously very loved :)
The day before her birthday Grandma Spike took Kaylee on a date to the Aquarium in LB. She is still talking about it.
On her real birthday Jeremy and I took her to Disneyland.
Of course she wanted to friends to come
Becoming a beautiful princess at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Our Pretty Birthday Princess
Harper.Kaylee.Ella
They had so much fun together
Then the day after her birthday we had family and some of Kaylee's close friends over for a backyard BBQ.
Some of the kids
LOVE my younger brothers
Ryan.Me.Kurty
Hubby.me.Auntie Nellie
LOVE these girls!
Our FAMILY!
Days like this make me so happy. I love birthdays because it is a great excuse to spend time with people you love :)

HAPPY HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY KAYLEE KATHRYN
We LOVE you

No comments: