Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Sweet BOY

I feel like I have been bad about posting Parker's updates. This is my form of a baby book so I really need to work on this...

 Parker has become the sweetest and happiest little baby. He is SO easy going and so dang cute I can't stop kissing his chubby face! He got his 1st 2 teeth on Oct. 25th @ 8 months and 2 days. He is still not crawling but can get where ever he needs to go. We call him the rollie pollie. He is VERY ticklish and laughs hysterically all the time. He is starting to sleep a lot better, some nights are better than others but I am usually only having to get up once at 4. As of today I am done breastfeeding. I am sad about it but it was time. He was so over it I was holding on for dear life trying to force it. He LOVES his food and eats everything. He is a wonderful addition to our family and I cannot imagine my life with out this adorable face!!  

3 comments:

Joannah said...

He is so adorable! I would kiss those cheecks all day long too...irrisistable!

Danielle Nelson said...

I love the new family picture in the header! What a beautiful family! I can't wait to come babysit soon :)

Lisa @ Turning Tables said...

He is seriously SOOOO adorable!! :)