Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was great this year!! I was able to meet up with my mom on Saturday to spend some quality time with her. Then on Sunday we went to brunch and relaxed at home for the rest of the day. I was even able to take a nap!


Our family of 4


My Hubby was so sweet... he spoiled me this year with a new camera, flowers, washed and waxed my car, and my favorite cupcakes from Crumbs. I love you honey thank you for making Mother's Day so special!


Me and my sweet babies!
~I love being your Mommy~





1 comment:

Ali Richardson said...

Hi kara!
(it's Ali, Ashley's twin friend...don't you love how I describe myself, ha ha). Anyway, here is the link to my craft blog: www.mythirdtruelove.blogspot.com
and if you e-mail me your e-mail address I can sent you an invite to be a reader of my family blog. My e-mail address is arichardson79@yahoo.com :)
Hope all is well, Ali