Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Girl Time

With the upcoming arrival of Parker. I have been taking every opportunity possible to spend some quality time with Kaylee. If there is one think I have learned from friends that have multiple children it is that I will miss this one on one time. Well Kaylee and I have been having a blast. We have gone to Disneyland once a week (my pass expires soon), we went on a couple dates to Chuck E Cheese and CPK, have been doing a lot of baking, painting, and just spending time together.
FUN FUN FUN!!!

Disneyland

Starbucks & Bagels

Baking


Chuck E. Cheese
Soon enough Parker will be here to enjoy all the fun we have!
I love you my Kaylee girl and will cherish this time forever.
xoxo




No comments: