Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Coming in 2011...

Baby Ritter #2!

Very excited soon to be big sister.

Our little peanuts 1st picture at 8 weeks.
We are so excited to be adding to our family. I am now 3 months (or 12 weeks) along. My due date is 3.13.2010.The past couple months have been filled with all the super fun 1st trimester perks... nausea, fatigue, headaches. But after what felt like the longest 9 months of trying I am actually thankful that I feel sick everyday. We can't wait to find out what we are having and enjoy all the fun milestones of pregnancy!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

So excited for you girl! Kaylee is so stinkin cute too!

Dabalack Family said...

ahhh. congratulations Ritter family. I hope all continues to go well and look forward to watching the progress on your blog. Family is such an amazing blessing. Take care :)

♥Jaime and Edson said...

Yeay Kara! I'm so excited for you guys and your growing family:) What a blessing!