Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms I know and love so much. We had a great relaxing day! I was lucky enough to see my mom and mom in law.

We met up with my parents half way for lunch. It was a great surprise seeing my mom... she was suppose to be out town. Happy Mother's day to my beautiful loving mom and dear friend. I love you very much and am proud to call you my mom! You are an amazing woman I am SO thankful for you and all you do for our family.

After lunch we went to Spikes house for dinner. As you can see the girls all had FUN! I could not have ask for a better mother in law. Jan is a great example to me and has done a wonderful job raising her 3 kids. We are lucky to have you so close. I love you Mama Jan!!!!

My sweet Kaylee girl and the only reason I get to celebrate Mothers Day. I love you Kaylee and am so thankful to have you! You make me smile everyday. You are my little buddy and I truly enjoy all the time we share. I LOVE being your Mommy!

No comments: