Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Fun

This year my birthday fell on the day before Easter so we decided to do my favorite thing Easter weekend... A relaxing night away in Palm Springs. We stayed at my parents timeshare and the Easter Bunny came to us! It was beautiful weather and great quality time with my little family of three!

Me and my Kaylee girl

Playing at the pool... she thought she was SO funny walking around like that.

Playing on the golf course after dinner


Someone is excited with what the Easter Bunny brought...




Easter egg hunt in the hotel

The following night Grandma Spike had the family over for Easter dinner and of course her girls were spoiled with lots of goodies from Auntie Nellie and Spike.


Happy Easter everyone!!!

No comments: