Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 09

I love Halloween so much more now that I have a child. It was SO much fun for me to dress Kaylee up and watch her prance around in her costume. She really liked trick or treating this year and to my surprise walked up to some of the doors without me. Little Miss Independent! After about 5 houses she was so mad that she could not open the candy right away so she would cry and then get over it once she realized she would get more at the next house. We went over to Uncle Josh and Auntie Megan's neighborhood for the Halloween Parade/trick or treating. It was really FUN the only thing missing was Daddy...Poor guys was home sick with the flu we were sad he missed it.

Our little Ladybug

Love my girl

Matthew the Fly Fisherman



Matching Cousins loving all the candy they got

Me, Megan and Erin... Love you girls!

Trick or treat

Our pumpkins
All the kids in the parade

THANK YOU Josh and Megs for hosting another fun Halloween!

No comments: